Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Early Happy Birthday to Me - Orchid and Bromeliad


Since some of my family members are going on vacation soon they all decided to celebrate my birthday a few weeks early.

And my sister got me this. How sweet of her. She also remembers...I've always wanted an Orchid. I've own some in the past but I could never keep them alive. Hopefully now that I have a little more experience with plants I can keep this plant alive longer.

I believe she brought this beautiful container from Whole Foods. They use all moss when planting both the Orchid and Bromeliad. It seems kind of wet when I got it. And it's still very moist 3 days later. Roots please don't rot this time!!!

So anyone out there can give me some advice on how to take care of my new baby?


No comments:

Post a Comment