Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Replanted My Little Cactuses


Brought a tiny glass container from Michael's crafts store the other day.  It was on sale for $1.79.  I'm not sure how much the original price for but I thought it was just too cute to not buy.   

I had these tiny little cactuses that used to be in two small terracotta pots and I decided to put them all together.

 
Bottom of the vase/container I used dark pebbles. These pebbles were purchased at Ikea a while back. There is a layer of moss. And then finally I added some potting soil. I lined them all up from big to small. And I decided to play three white pebbles in back of these cactuses to add some color. I love it! What do you guys think?
Any anyone know what kind of cactuses are these? I forgot the names of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment