Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is winter still here? Succulents Colors and Daffodils and Tulips

It's been a while since I've posted.  We been receiving so much snow outside that I didn't get a chance to take much pictures or see much changes in my plants.  But this weekend it started to warm up and snow is beginning to melt so I was able to take some pictures to share.

Look at the bright red colors.  These two succulents will turn green once the warm weather comes.  I guess red is the stressed color (is that how people call it?)


Are these tulips?  I'm not sure what I've planted or where I've planted it.  I guess I'll find out soon.  They seem to be growing fast.


Daffodils?  Again, I'll find out soon!


These were in my garage the last month or so.  We've had over two feet of snow so to protect my plants and hypertufa pots I decided to store them inside for a while.
Is this the Chinese Dunce Cap spouting?


I forgot what this is.  Damn I'm bad with names. 
Hope you like the pictures.  Spring will be arriving soon and I'll have more pictures posted up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment