Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Re-potted My Poinsettia, Christmas Cactus, and Miniature Pineapple Plant

I finally got off my lazy but and replanted some of my plants.  I re-potted my Poinsettia, Christmas Cactus, and Miniature Pineapple Plant.  The blue pot are from the Ocean Lot.  They sell a huge variety of pots for a very affordable price.  The blue one was $3.  The clear plastic thing (sorry, can't think of what it's called right now) under the pot cost $0.88.  The purple vase/pot came from Ikea.  It's sold in a set of two.  The smaller one is broken so I only had this tall one left.  I apologize but I do not remember how much those cost.





This miniature pineapple plant originally cost was $12.99 but it went on clearance and I got it for $2.99 only.  I brought two of these plants from Shaw's (a local grocery store).  I had given one away to my sister.  To my surprise I found pups in each of these pots.  The one my sister got had one and the one I got had three.  I did not know of this until I had brought them home.  What I deal huh?  I will take close up of these little pups as soon as I find more time.  :)


Also to let you all know I went to the Boston Flower Show this past weekend.  Hopefully can I upload some photos soon to show you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment