Saturday, August 11, 2012

Flowers from preschool - Zinnias

The seeds my daughter planted from preschool bloomed. I currently don't have the name of the flower...I'll try to find out and provide you guys an update later.



All flowers are pink but I've noticed they all look somewhat different, shades of colors and the way they are formed.  The steams are very fuzzy.

And a great thing about these plants is the animals have no interest in them...unlike my morning glories that they love to chew up so much.





Enjoy the pictures!


(Update: 8/14/12: These flowers are called Zinnias. I have a lot more bloom now. And I have to say...the blooms last a long time too. I just wished that the ones we planted were in all different colors and not just shade of pink. Check out the latest pictures below)

No comments:

Post a Comment