Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Succulent Collections


I don't think I've shared with anyone with you my succulent’s collection yet. I'm not a good blogger because again I don't have the names for any other these. It's hard to keep everything in place when I have two little ones running around all day. Once I find these names for these beautiful plants I will post an update.

Some of these photos might have been posted in my older post already but it's still pretty to look at. So enjoy!





Echeveria - Species unknown


Sedum Anglicum Stonecrop Perennial Carpet




Sedum Spectabile "Autumn Joy" - Took a cutting from my sister inlaw's house and planted it in a pot.  Seems like it's rooted and is doing pretty good.




Bottom - Black Prince Echeveria



 
All my succulents are currently in containers.  Some of them are in regular plastic pots.  Some in the Hypertufa pots I've created with my sister.  I've started this collection this year around spring and I've noticed they have grown and spread out.  I just love them.  They are so beautiful!
 
Anyone recongize any of the succulents I have?  If you know any please let me know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment